Unraveled and discovered the history of Johor Bahru and gained rich knowledge during our wonderful adventure to Muzium Diraja Abu Bakar, Layang-Layang Museum and the Oil Palm Factory.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Reflection on Johor Layang-Layang Museum

I find that the Layang-Layang museum is quite interesting as it is filled with kites from all over the world. Some are really big while some are are quite small. The museum was filled with kites of all sizes. In the museum, they also showed a video about kites. I find that the trip there has benefited me because I know more about malaysia culture regarding about kites. I find that knowing about other country's culture is important and we must know them to make the community a better place. This trip will also be an unforgettable experience for me.

Vivian,38

No comments:

Post a Comment