Unraveled and discovered the history of Johor Bahru and gained rich knowledge during our wonderful adventure to Muzium Diraja Abu Bakar, Layang-Layang Museum and the Oil Palm Factory.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Reflection on Palm Oil Factory

I think that the plantation is amazing. I got a chance to find out how we get palm oil for cooking and we saw how it is harvested. We gained a lot of knowledge that was not mentioned in text books. I learnt the process of how the oil is extracted from the beginning to the end. I got to know a lot that I did not know in the first place before the visit to the plantation. The place stink due to the dirty oil which has been extracted but it was worthwhile to have such a great interesting journey. I hope that there would be more learning trips so that we could see and learn more instead of learning from the books.


Cheung Kai Hong, 2


No comments:

Post a Comment